Fitness is for Life and Life is a Balance
There are many different purposes for being, many different avenues and choices for enjoyment in life, habits and hobbies. We have many different obligations and commitments plus varied available time in our day, week, year.
Generally, our world is filled with the following:
- working to earn a crust
- enjoying family and friends
- performing and participating in our hobbies, chosen avenues for fun, sport, arts, theatre, academia
- but above all life should be about having fun
Fun is better when we are pain-free and when we are not tired or finding things difficult to do. So if we are fit and healthy then things become less of a chore and easier and so LIFE IS MORE FUN!!! When designing a new fitness regime one has to take the following into consideration:
- lifestyle, habits, history, past injuries and rehabilitation
- time management, obligations and commitments
- compensations to posture developed through career/sport
- nutrition, sleep patterns, stress levels,
- things we like doing and things we don’t
- goal setting, priorities, assessing where we are at now and where we want to go
- time available and how far we actually want to go
My desires will not be the same as yours so I need to understand YOU. YOU will have things that you can be in control of and things that you cannot – external influences that non the less impact your world.
“Fit and healthy” starts with Posture – striving for Perfect Posture gives us a basis to work up from.
Next in order to get fitter we need to follow a Progressive Program to help us get to our own individual personal goals.
We cannot achieve any of this without the Power of the mind a good positive outlook and a goal or idea of where you want to be.
Biospheric Performance takes an all-around approach to health and fitness for performance in sport and life
A Biospherical View
The biosphere is the global sum of all ecosystems. It can also be called the zone of life on Earth, a closed and self-regulating system. The biosphere is the global ecological system integrating all living beings and their relationships, including their interaction with the elements.
The 3 “P” Approach takes into consideration all of this – click on the title to follow the link
At first, this can seem like a mountain too hard to climb, so we help you set small GOALS, motivating and encouraging you to develop both physically and mentally and so facilitate your journey.