The art of Personal Training is to LISTEN.
What is your goal … where are you trying to get to …. How do you want to look ….. What are you trying to achieve ….. What are you doing now …… What do you want to be doing …. and When? So by asking questions, we help you do what you want, not what we think you want.
Aspiring to help you to get to your desired goal what ever it might be.
Fully qualified Personal trainer and Biomechanics Coach with experience from having lived all over the World, Mediterranean, Australia, USA.
Taking an all around approach – looking at:
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular exercise
- Hobbies and lifestyle
- Stress levels, Sleep patterns, External influences in the form of family & friends, Stressors such as work
Acknowledging everything in order to help you get the results you want.
Life is a scale of options:
- One end of the scale we have the option to take it easy and lie on the couch and be relaxed about food and exercise.
- The other end we have professional and Olympic athletes, eating low fat, high nutrition diets and drinking lots of water.
- We have a choice where we want to be along this scale and it is important for a trainer to realise this and challenge you just a bit further than your place on the scale.
- This is the true art of Personalised Coaching.
Once we know what you want to achieve then we encourage you with options to make better lifestyle choices rather than just a quick “fad”. The grounding of Biomechanics Coaching gives a much better platform than the average Personal Trainer and is now becoming adopted by the PT profession.
For other training, ideas go back to Training Programs
All of these services have the advantage of choice of being able to do them face2face or online.