Helping you to MOVE BETTER, FEEL STRONGER & GAIN BACK CONFIDENCE.
“its hard to describe the work I have done with Emma – I feel like the previous 18 years of pilates has been a waste of time – the instruction was never this precise” – Caroline, Mother with skiing knee injury Winchester
Taking a BIOSPHERIC (all around) APPROACH – Learn to move better in a 3D way. Analyse to really understand what is causing the limitation. The result is improved performance, prevention of injury & reduced potential pain in your Life and your Sport. So more satisfaction in the things you love to do.
Working on your physical and mental wellbeing together we can overcome the obstacles holding you back, so getting a better enjoyment out of life.
Using the experiences from high-performance sport to create a system and stay focused. Coming from a place of empathy with a real understanding of frustration and disappointment. Having learnt from personal injury & technical failure, along with vast experience in the health & fitness industry, we have many tools to help get you through the blocks of your journey.
The Ideal Plan of Action:
- Listen to you and understand what you want and how you want to get there.
- Assess your biomechanics – look at the foundations of your movement,
- Mobilise and stretch the body using gentle manipulation techniques to get the body as near to correct posture as possible
- Stabilise – using scientific based and some Pilates exercises, with detailed guidance & instruction – breaking down everyday moves
- Strengthen – challenge the body using unstable platforms, weights & bands – work on aligning to get you as near to symmetrical as you are designed to be.
- Introduce demands life, work & sports specific actions – working at agility, speed & power
Additionally working on the hidden secrets – nutrition – sleep patterns – stress levels and work life balance, time management – external influences and stressors – mindset and positive motivation. Qualified to work in all these areas you will experience changes in your life.
Added to these qualifications and services we have numerous ways of working with you from: One2one or group sessions; Face2face or online; online – Video conferencing or simply email based.
Visiting our studio, your home or in the park.
Please select a service from the menu for more information.